Fascinators: A Must-Have

Hello fashionistas!
Since I can remember, I’ve always loved fascinators. They are the perfect hair accessory! You can wear them for any occasion. There is no denying they are stylish and glamourous! And, you don’t have to be part of the Royal family to wear one either. 🙂


Next month, my parents are renewing their wedding vows and celebrating their 45 years together. So, as the fashion stylist in the family, my mum asked me to be in charge of getting our outfits and accessories. That’s where I thought why not have all the girls in the wedding party to wear a fascinator! It was a perfect idea according to my mum. 🙂 I ordered them on Ebay for a few dollars. But, I had to order them months in advance in order to make sure I received them.
That’s why last week, I decided to make some fascinators. After shopping at the local craft’s store, I started to get really excited at creating. I also did quite a bit of research for inspiration.

Today, I share with you the ones I created! All, except one, can be placed in your hair with a comb. The flowers are cloth and the feathers are real. If you love one in particular and cannot imagine someone else wearing the one-of-a-kind beauty, just let me know in a comment below! 🙂
Introducing, in a world premier, my fascinators!






Stay fabulous!

Popular Posts