Wardrobe Capsule for the Rectangle(or H) Shaped Woman

Greetings Fashionistas!

When it comes to dressing our body, it's not always easy. For this silhouette, your silhouette is on the boyish side. That means your curves are not as pronounced as the X(or hourglass) silhouette, for example. That doesn't mean you don't have any. Compared to the I-shaped silhouette, you have curves. Your silhouette is straight. Your shoulders, waist and hips are the same width, and you have sturdy thighs.

Untailored garments are perfect for your figure. Emphasize your legs with slim-fit trousers. Draw attention to your cleavage and not your waist.

Below, in this closet capsule I created for you, you will find some inspirations so you can mix and match to create outfits for your silhouette.


Closet Essentials for the H(rectangle) Shaped Woman

Do you fit in this category? Or do you find yourself in between? Not sure, no worries. I'm here to help you figure it out! Just email me or check out my styling services. For fashion inspiration, check out my Polyvore portfolio.

In the meantime, 
Stay fabulous!
Your personal fashion stylist
Jackie M.

Popular Posts