Your Boyfriend's Jeans

Greetings fashionistas!

Are you into the boyfriend jeans look? As a fashion stylist and fashionista, I find this look very cool. Yet, before I try this trend, I wanted to know more. 

Wearing a pair of your boyfriend's jeans might not fight you. Even with a nice belt, I don't think my petite stature could take the oversized jeans. So, when I found this illustration, I thought I would share this with you.


Click on picture to enlarge.

As you can see, this illustration also includes styling tips, which I like. Although, the jeans are borrowed from the men, our goal as a woman, is to make it our own. Feminity is key.

What do you think? How do you wear your boyfriend jeans? If you need help or have a question, please let me know.

Stay fabulous!
Jackie M.
Visit my fashion world today!

Popular Posts