Friday, June 23, 2017

Jackie M. Style Official Promo Video

Greetings Fashionistas!

Today, I'm so happy and grateful to share with you my first ever promo video! 

Videos are all the rage these days! Well, it has been since Youtube came alive! :-) The other day, I was wondering how to share with the world my fashion stylist business. With our busy schedules, we want to consume as much as we can in so little time. So, I created a less-than-a-minute video letting you know about my business and that I'm ready to help you find your style or refine the one you already have!

No matter where you are in the world, I'm your personal fashion stylist!

Here it is! 



In the next few days, I will be adding another video showcasing my personal styling services as well as some of my work! If you don't want to miss out and suffer from FOMO(hehe), simply subscribe to my channel!

Hope you enjoy this video! 

Stay fabulous!
Jackie M.

No comments:

Post a Comment