Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wardrobe Capsule for the Strawberry(or V) Shaped Woman

Greetings Fashionistas!


Today, I share with you my Closet Capsule for V shaped women. If your shoulders are wider than your hips, then you fall in this category. 

With this body type, it's important to bring the focus away from your shoulders. Flared skirts, skinny jeans and peplum tops are some good choices. As you can see in the picture below, I chose some classic pieces for business and for pleasure. And, all the pieces emphasize your body and bring out your natural beauty. Add some jewelry and a cute bag, and voila! For more looks, go to my Polyvore portfolio.



Closet Essentials for the V Shaped Woman



One additional style tip I would like to mention here is about handbags. Carry them in your hand, not on your shoulder. This way, the attention is placed on the bottom half of your body.

Do you fit in this category? Not sure? I created this body shape quiz to help you figure it out. Need help? Let me know.

Stay fabulous!
Your personal fashion stylist
Jackie M.

No comments:

Post a Comment