Friday, September 30, 2016

Wardrobe Capsule for the Hourglass(or X) Shaped Woman

Greetings Fashionistas!

Today, I'm sharing with you my closet capsule for the X(or hourglass) shaped woman. This is the silhouette we strive to achieve with our clothes. It's the balance between the top and the bottom.

When it comes to dressing this type of body,  we tend to either wear tight clothes or baggy ones. Until I finally accepted my body, I used to go on the baggy side of fashion. Not quite sure I could flaunt my new body after the weight gain and loss. The trick is to wear clothes that skim your body--go for fitted(not clingy) clothes. Don't forgt to show off your waist too with a cute belt. Basically, you can wear anything you want. Confidence is key no matter what size you are at this moment.
Closet Essentials for the X Shaped Woman



In this fashion capsule, I chose the basic cuts and colors. This way, you can mix and match to create tons of outfits. I've also put in some pieces you can wear for date-night or the weekend. For more outfits ideas for weekend, casual or professional settings, check out my recent blogs. I've also created some awesome outsits on Polyvore.

Do you fit in the hourglass category? Not sure? Let me know. I'm here to help you!

In the meantime,
Stay fabulous!
Your personal fashion stylist
Jackie M.

No comments:

Post a Comment