Monday, October 19, 2015

Fashion Through The Ages

Greetings Fashionistas!

Hope you had an awesome weekend! 

Since I can remember, I've always loved fashion and have been intrigued with the way women have dressed through the centuries. When I found this Pinterest pin, I wanted to share with you.  


ephemeral-:by eko bintang:

This illustration shows us how womenswear has changed over the 20th century. No more corsets, thanks in part to Coco Chanel who had revolutionized fashion. 

Since the year 2000, I believe the trends don't have the same impact as they did before Y2K(remember this). I believe, today, every woman dresses the way she feels most comfortable. We mix and match styles taken from one decade or the other. We even borrow clothing and styles from men(caution, ladies when doing this).

What a wonderful time to be a woman!

Do you have favorite time period? Please let us know.

Stay fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment